Here are My Two Cents!
- "Power Thought Cards" by Louise Hay
- "Heart Thoughts" by Louise Hay
- "Well-Being Cards" by Esther and Jerry Hicks
- "My Daily Affirmations Cards" by Cheryl Richardson
- "When I appreciate, I feel so very good. Appreciation is the secret to life. Become a person who appreciates, and you will thrive; you will fulfill your reason for being."
- "My happiness is my greatest gift to others. Selfishly seek joy, because your joy is the greatest gift you can give to anyone. Unless you are in your joy, you have nothing to give anyway."
- "My future isn't about my past. Life is only about NOW. Nothing that has ever happened has anything to do with now, unless, in my now, I continue to think and speak about it. Fresh new thoughts today will always give me a fresh new experience."
I believe we are mighty, powerful, and eternal spiritual beings having an earthly experience. When we chose to incarnate on Earth, we picked our parents and circumstances. The rest is ours to create. I believe that we made contracts with some other entities who chose to live this life with us, and we came with specific things we wanted to learn and experience. This is one life of many we've had and will have, and we came to this particular life on purpose and with a purpose.
We now create our lives with our thoughts through the Law of Attraction, which is as certain and reliable as the Law of Gravity. When we understand these three concepts--that we are spiritual beings, that we live many lives on Earth, and that we create our lives with our thoughts--we can live with purpose in peace and love. We can deliberately create the life of our dreams.
Happy New Year 2019!
First, here is a great quote from Abraham, via Esther Hicks, for the new year. Don't worry about what has happened in your life at any time before today! No regrets.
If someone asks me why I maintain a website and add to and revise it from time to time, I will answer that it is fun for me. I don't know if anyone reads it. I'm just having a good time putting my favorite ideas, quotes, and books in one place.
If it inspires anyone to look into the law of attraction or past lives or what happens when we die, I will be happy because I am convinced that these are all profound truths to life--that our thoughts and beliefs become the things and events of our lives, that we live many lives, and that in-between our lives, we rest, study, learn and plan our next life. For me, these ideas help answer questions about why we are here.
My family calls me Shari. When I go by Shari, I am my truest, most personal self. Sharon is my formal name and the face I present to most people, but Shari represents my deepest inner thoughts and feelings. Shari is more playful and more corageous. As Shari, I am learning to express my truth and share my beliefs.