Here's My Two Cents!
If only everyone knew a few things about Who We Are, I think the world would not be in such chaos. I think it helps to understand that we each choose to be here. I believe:
1. We choose to incarnate and we create our lives through our thoughts. (Law of Attraction)
2. We live many lives, not just this one. (Reincarnation)
3. We are eternal. We do not die when we leave our bodies. (Immortality)
We were so excited to be able to undertake this adventure of a life on Earth! We chose our parents and planned our lives so carefully to set it up for learning what we needed to grow and to accomplish the purpose we gave ourselves.
We contracted with our closest soul mates to be together as mates, friends, acquaintances, and even enemies in order to work out karmic debts and experience growth and joy. The closest people in our lives have also been with us in other lives.
We have incarnated and lived many lives before this one, and we will have many more lives after this one. But right now, this life is our golden opportunity. It is what we wanted so much!
We are not victims of anything in life! We participated in the pre-planning.
We continue to create our lives through our thoughts. We are divine creators of our own experiences, and we can learn to think only thoughts of what we want and ignore what we do not want.
The Law of Attraction (the Universe) brings us what we think about whether we want it or not. So let's not focus on what we don't want so we don't bring it into our lives.
When people harbor hate for other people for any reason, but especially because of someone's race, religion, or how he or she lives, they will most likely be born into that same situation in a future life in order to learn that we are all one and the same.
When we see problems or events that we don't want in the world, we can focus our thoughts on solutions instead of the problems themselves. Solutions bring about positive feelings for ourselves and others and that is what we want to create more of. If we focus on what's wrong, we create more of the same in our lives and the world.
- "Power Thought Cards" by Louise Hay
- "Heart Thoughts" by Louise Hay
- "Well-Being Cards" by Esther and Jerry Hicks
- "My Daily Affirmations Cards" by Cheryl Richardson
- "When I appreciate, I feel so very good. Appreciation is the secret to life. Become a person who appreciates, and you will thrive; you will fulfill your reason for being."
- "My happiness is my greatest gift to others. Selfishly seek joy, because your joy is the greatest gift you can give to anyone. Unless you are in your joy, you have nothing to give anyway."
- "My future isn't about my past. Life is only about NOW. Nothing that has ever happened has anything to do with now, unless, in my now, I continue to think and speak about it. Fresh new thoughts today will always give me a fresh new experience."
I believe we are mighty, powerful, and eternal spiritual beings having an earthly experience. When we chose to incarnate on Earth, we picked our parents and circumstances. The rest is ours to create. I believe that we made contracts with some other entities who chose to live this life with us, and we came with specific things we wanted to learn and experience. This is one life of many we've had and will have, and we came to this particular life on purpose and with a purpose.
We now create our lives with our thoughts through the Law of Attraction, which is as certain and reliable as the Law of Gravity. When we understand these three concepts--that we are spiritual beings, that we live many lives on Earth, and that we create our lives with our thoughts--we can live with purpose in peace and love. We can deliberately create the life of our dreams.
Happy New Year 2019!
First, here is a great quote from Abraham, via Esther Hicks, for the new year. Don't worry about what has happened in your life at any time before today! No regrets.
If someone asks me why I maintain a website and add to and revise it from time to time, I will answer that it is fun for me. I don't know if anyone reads it. I'm just having a good time putting my favorite ideas, quotes, and books in one place.
If it inspires anyone to look into the law of attraction or past lives or what happens when we die, I will be happy because I am convinced that these are all profound truths to life--that our thoughts and beliefs become the things and events of our lives, that we live many lives, and that in-between our lives, we rest, study, learn and plan our next life. For me, these ideas help answer questions about why we are here.