Books and Videos that Teach What to Expect in the Afterlife
On the tabs below "When We Die..." there are videos and references to books about the afterlife. Go back to the Menu Bar to click on the one you want to view.
- Answers: Afterlife: Bob Olson, author of Answers About the Afterlife, is interviewed by radio host Richard Dugan. Very well done and interesting!
- Science of the Afterlife: Alan Ross Hugenot describes his near-death experience detailed in his book called "The Death Experience: What It Is Like When You Die",
- Afterlife Books: Dr. Keith Parsons talks about his search for the best books about death and dying in a video called "Afterlife Books Worth Reading."
- Rosemary's NDE: Rosemary Ringer experienced bleeding to death and a near-death-experience, returning with a spontaneous healing. She said, "There really is no death."
- Peter Anthony's NDE: Peter Anthony describes what he learned from his near death experience in this amazing video!
Below are some of my favorite books about the Afterlife:
Angelic Attendants by Julie Ryan
What Really Happens as We Transition from This Life into the Next
Julie Ryan is an inventor, entrepreneur, medical intuitive and psychic whose learned skills have helped many families understand the glorious side of the dying process. This process involves angels, multitudes of deceased family and friends, the spirits of deceased pets, and countless serendipitous (and miraculous) moments that are all part of a prescribed series of events she calls the Twelve Phases of Transition™.
During what is normally an incredibly heart-wrenching time, families almost always experience profound comfort once Julie describes what’s happening from the perspective of the spirit world—including which spirits and deceased pets from the “other side” have come to assist the dying person, what the person needs and whether they are in pain (when they can’t talk for themselves), and how close they are to actually passing.
The information Julie coveys brings peace at a time that seems filled with anything but peace, and a new way for those left behind to embrace life through what they learn about the experience of death. Reading the remarkable, heartwarming, and even amusing stories in this book will change your life.
Journey of Souls by Michael Newton
Learn the latest details and most recent groundbreaking discoveries that reveal, for the first time, the mystery of life in the spirit world after death on Earth―proof that our consciousness survives―in Journey of Souls by Michael Newton, Ph.D.
Using a special hypnosis technique to reach the hidden memories of subjects, Dr. Newton discovered some amazing insights into what happens to us between lives. Journey of Soulsis the record of 29 people who recalled their experiences between physical deaths. Through their extraordinary stories, you will learn specifics about:
- How it feels to die
- What you see and feel right after death
- The truth about "spiritual guides"
- What happens to "disturbed" souls
- Why you are assigned to certain soul groups in the spirit world and what you do there
- How you choose another body to return to Earth
- The different levels of souls: beginning, intermediate, and advanced
- When and where you first learn to recognize soulmates on Earth
- The purpose of life
Journey of Souls is a graphic record or "travel log" by these people of what happens between lives on Earth. They give specific details as they movingly describe their astounding experiences.
After reading Journey of Souls, you will gain a better understanding of the immortality of the human soul. You will meet day-to-day challenges with a greater sense of purpose. You will begin to understand the reasons behind events in your own life.
Journey of Souls is a life-changing book. Already, over 165,000 people have taken Journey of Souls to heart, giving them hope in trying times. You should read a copy, too.
Life After Life by Raymond Moody
Raymond Moody is the “father” of the modern NDE (Near Death Experience) movement, and his pioneering work Life After Life transformed the world, revolutionizing the way we think about death and what lies beyond. Originally published in 1975, it is the groundbreaking study of one hundred people who experienced “clinical death” and were revived, and who tell, in their own words, what lies beyond death.
A smash bestseller that has sold more than thirteen million copies around the globe, Life After Life introduced us to concepts—including the bright light, the tunnel, the presence of loved ones waiting on the other side—that have become cultural memes today, and paved the way for modern bestsellers by Eben Alexander, Todd Burpo, Mary Neal, and Betty Eadie that have shaped countless readers notions about the end life and the meaning of death.